Get to Know Everythings about "Fun Valley"
The Fun Valley is a popular tourist destination located amidst greenery at the foothills of the Garhwal Himalayas. Situated roughly equidistant from the Golden Triangle of Uttarakhand primarily between Dehradun, Haridwar and Rishikesh, the amusement park is the perfect area for a bonding experience with your loved ones. It is specially designed as a family center for complete entertainment.
Rides & Attractions:
- The Fun Valley offers a wonderful day out at really affordable prices. This is the largest waterpark in North India, with loads of water rides and attractions.
- It is staffed with highly trained personnel, including lifeguards, friendly assistants, committed to the enjoyment and safety of the visitors.
- There is a spacious indoor complex, multi-cuisine restaurants and kiosks, thrill rides accommodation which includes an exciting water park, deluxe rooms and a motel.
- The Fun Valley Waterpark offers 21 of the biggest, best, most luxurious rides. All of these are manufactured from the highest quality materials that are the most precise to the internationally accepted safety standards, all overseen by highly trained operatives and life guards.
- All premium water slides are made in Canada by White Water West, the world’s leading manufacturer, and the water used throughout the park is pure, crystal-clear, and safe enough to drink from the wells.
- All rides are free for the day once great value entry tickets have been purchased, with as many rides as you want.
- Most of the time in Lazy River can be spent like a lazy crocodile. Along with this, some fruit juices and mesmerizing music can also be enjoyed.
- There is a wave pool in the premises of Fun Valley, which is also quite interesting to give the feeling of being under the sea as water ripples on one’s body.
Fun Valley Rides:
- water park,
- amusement park
- kiddies pool
- baby train
- Multiple Port
- Mini Telecom
- water disco
- hedge maze
- jumping frog
- dome sde
- coin game
- fres b
- moon star
- lazy river
- Largest Wave Pool in North India
- dragon coaster
- rotary octopus ride
- Karting for seniors and kids
- Cars for Seniors and Kids
- Multiple water slides for adults and kids
Amenities At Fun Valley:
- Swimwear Hire & Purchase
- conference hall
- function room
- Luxurious cottages and group boarding
- enough parking space
- first aid center
- public phone
- clean absorbent and toilet
- Multi Cuisine Restaurant
- Highway Motel
Cloakroom with lockers
Fun Valley Park Rules:
- Entry to Fun Valley without a ticket is strictly prohibited.
- For re-entry into the park, visitors have to collect a ticket at the counter.
- Alcohol is strictly prohibited inside the park.
- use dustbin
- Be in the queue before taking the rides.
- Read the instructions before riding.
- Take care of your belongings yourself.
Fun Valley Park Timings:
- The visiting timings of Fun Valley Water Park in Dehradun varies from month to month.
- The opening hours in the month of April are from 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM.
- It is from 9:00 am to 6:30 pm in the month of May.
- It is from 9:00 am to 7:00 pm in the month of June.
The summer months between March and June are the best time to visit Fun Valley as the skies are clear and sunny, perfect for a cool chill. The temperature during these months ranges from 18 °C to 35 °C.
How to reach Fun Valley Dehradun:
By Road: On the Haridwar-Dehradun highway, it is located (National Highway 72). It is so conveniently accessible that both public and private transportation can get you there. Fun Valley is renowned for its large parking lot. Therefore, parking won’t be a problem for you.
By Air: Around 18 kilometres, or 45 minutes, separate the city centre from the Jolly Grant Airport. It has regular flight connectivity to all of the major cities in the nation.
By Rail: Nearly all Indian cities are easily accessible from Dehradun. Shatabdi and Rajdhani commonly travel along this route. The journey from the train station to Fun Valley Dehradun is 48 kilometres long and takes about 54 minutes. To travel comfortably to Fun Valley, you can reserve a private taxi from one of Dehradun’s top car rental agencies.