Indira Market Special For Men's Wear.
Indira Market is one of the famous street markets near Clock Tower in Dehradun.it is also called one of the local hotspots for shopping and socialization It’s famous for men’s apparels, accessories, bags, footwear, mobile/laptop accessories and lamination.The market has more than 200 shops that are clothing shops, so many electronic products and also has an automotive service in one place.The young crowd can be seen flocking to the market as it brings the trends fashion at the best prices.
The market sprawls over 800 mtr to 1,000 mtr long street. Back in the days when Doonites didn’t have any access to online shopping stores; this market was one such place which offered the latest fashion. Its popularity hasn’t been decreased much and it is still the latest among the locals, especially men’s.
Things to Remember while visiting the Indira market:
Since this Market is located on a narrow street, it is advised not to bring your two-wheelers or four-wheelers here because there is enough space. If you are travelling by your vehicle then you can park it at the Rajeev Gandhi Complex. Note that the parking space is chargeable at the complex.
How to Reach:
- Indira Market at Lansdowne Chowk is Situated near Clock Tower in Dehradun.
- It is at a walking distance from Paltan market.
- Anyone can easily reach here by taking the local bus or Riksha.
- Buses from D.L. Road, Clement Town, Rajpur, Nalapani runs to and from to this Market.
- You can also take the Auto no. 1, 2, 3 and 5 to the market which runs from 7 am till 9 pm.
- Dehradun railway station at 2 km is the nearest railhead to Indira market.
- Jolly Grant airport at 28 km is the nearest air connectivity to the market.a