Gandhi Park Dehradun
Things to Do in Gandhi Park
- The park features food corner, ticket booth, restrooms and parking area. It is one of the popular meeting place for kids, youngsters and those visiting Paltan market.
- Astley Hall opposite the Park is also a popular attraction of the city, you can either stroll here or watch a movie at Orient Cinema.
- The park is one of the best places to engage in mindfulness and to spend leisurely hours basking under the sun.
- Excellent point for the joggers and fitness freaks.
Food Near The Park
Here is some famous food joints and restaurants like Buffet, Kumar Sweet Shop, Kumar Vegetarian, Black Pepper and McDonald’s are located near the park.
How to reach Gandhi Park
- Gandhi Park is near main Rajpur road is like half a km from the city clock tower Dehradun.
- Park is opposite to the Astley Hall and anyone can be easily accessed from any part of the city.
- Local transport facility is available from any point of the city to Park.
- The nearest railway station is located at a distance of 3 km.
- Jolly Grant airport is about 29 km away from Gandhi Park.
Some of the Best Destination Places in Dehradun
Timing Of Gandhi Park
Gandhi Park is open for visitors from 7 am and closes till 7 pm.